A couple of smaller tomato seedlings did not survive moving out to the greenhouse, but aside from them all the other plants are looking good. I can use the pots they were in to transplant some of the other plants, so it's not too much of a loss.
I paired four does with bucks today. Quince and Rascal were paired to see if we can get some rex coated lop babies. Princess Poppy and Yang were paired for a meat litter. Spotty and Servine were bred to test to see if Spotty really is a Rex cross or not. Bacon was paired with Fabio, but again showed no interest in breeding. I suspect she may be spayed by a previous owner, despite the neglect she suffered and the fact the auctioneer claimed she has been a show bunny. If she doesn't produce this round she's going up for sale. I have enough rabbits that produce easily enough, I don't need a difficult or infertile doe taking up cage space. Besides, I'm sure she'd appreciate being someone's pet.
With summer officially here, we reached 88 degrees today. It was 93-degrees in the barn with both doors wide open to allow a breeze through. I turned the brooder lamp off. I'll plug it back in when I close it up for the night. It was just too much today. I need to get another fan for the barn, but the one we used last year stopped working and Tony hasn't had time to look at it to see if it's fixable.
We have some late hatching babies in the incubator. One chick hatched yesterday evening after I'd already moved the other chicks out to the barn brooder. Another chick had pipped, but sadly didn't make it. There's a duckling in there now in the final stages of hatching. I'll put them out in the brooder tomorrow morning. That will give the duckling time to dry off and the chick should still be alright as far as food and water needs.