It's been five days since I applied the spider mite treatment. Time to re-apply! The tomatoes still look terrible. In fact, most of the Maglia Rosa seedlings have died, and I took off even more wilting branches from the last two tomato plants today. I don't think I will ever over-winter tomatoes or peppers again. Not worth it.
The Chester Thornless blackberry cuttings seem to be doing better. It continues to grow new leaves, but some of the new leaves are already affected.
I used the rubbing alcohol and water mix on all surviving plants prior to the spray treatment this time. Maybe that's why the blackberries are faring better than the tomatoes. Planning for another treatment in five more days.