The mango is starting to sprout (cool!). The sunflowers are growing quickly (which was anticipated). I pulled up all of the long skinny broccoli shoots. The only broccoli left is the single plant that got moved to the indoor garden and doesn't seem to have grown at all.
Many of the cucumber plants are suddenly falling over. Some are wilting, and some have creases in the stems. I suspect my cats may have something to do with this... or perhaps I'm just over watering them. I'm going to cut back water and see if their condition improves.
I was able to track down and borrow a grow light. I haven't plugged it in or set it up yet, but it's there for when I have time for another project.
Most of the cucumbers and peas have now been transplanted into containers. The ones still in soil pellets are supposed to be for my attempt at aquaponics, though I'm having some difficulty coming up with a way to float the plants on the surface of the water without them sinking to the bottom, or not reaching the water. So far I've only got one successfully balanced using the top of a 2-liter bottle and some wire, but I'm still afraid the cats will eventually knock it in, or the fish will eat the roots, or the soil pellet will rot from always being moist. Learning experience, so we'll see.