Penelope's litter is out of the nest box and at least three of the babies tried the water bottle today for the first time.
Elsa's babies are alive for now, but at least two of them seem to be dropping in weight. Starting tomorrow I think I will put in a second food dish, as hers is pretty high up and I don't think the babies can reach it. Perhaps it's just that they're ready to start eating pellets and can't reach them. Though only one kit in the litter has managed to leave the nest box, and it isn't one of the two thin babies.
Still no word back on a real estate agent. I asked about seeing the property I have been so excited about, but the original listing agency has not gotten back to me since my first inquiry. They replied by noon the following day to my initial email, but have not replied to my follow up request to actually see the property. There was some bad weather in that area earlier this week so I understand that the company may be busy doing damage control on other properties of higher value, but a quick email reply doesn't seem to be too much to ask for. Given this particular property's location and features, I worry that it may have suffered extensive damages due to this weeks storm. I'm anxious to know the current condition of the property and get an idea of if it's something we can work on fixing or if the house is a total loss. It's frustrating to be left waiting.
We are officially one week out from the big family reunion. We've successfully installed new flooring into my parents' basement (and it's gorgeous). Snowflake is due around the 24th. Fair entries need to be paid for and documented by the 29th. Busy end to the month, but hopefully it will be fun and productive.