Moose continues to have issues while in the elevator. After he barked at a woman this morning, I've decided we will now use the stairs and go out the back way for potty breaks. He needs some work on slowing down going up the stairs, but so far we haven't run into anyone on the stairwell. If he continues to bark at people who approach him while in his Service Dog vest, I'm afraid I'll have to resort to a shock collar, and I really don't want to do that. He absolutely cannot bark or growl while he's working though, and I need to correct the behavior quickly.
As of writing this (just before 8pm), the skies are grey, but there is no rain or snow yet. The ground is still dry. If we do get upwards of six inches (which I suspect we won't - that's probably more what Duluth/Superior will get due to the lake effect), I'll be glad that our hotel is closer to Tony's work than our house. It'll make traveling in poor weather a little easier and make for a much shorter trip!
We have now been out of our home for 12 days. We have 20 days left until we close on the new house (including today).