3 pounds of skinless chicken breasts (I used certified humanely farmed, 3-pounds was 9 breasts)
2-3 teaspoons rosemary
1 teaspoon salt (I used Himalayan salt)
1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
6 tablespoons butter
1/2 cup water
6 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
4 cloves garlic, minced
2 teaspoons chicken bouillon granules
2 teaspoons chopped fresh parsley
- Mix Rosemary, Salt and Pepper in a bowl. Rub it into the chicken.
- Melt the butter in a skillet on medium heat. Brown chicken in the melted butter for 3-5 minutes. (I used 2 tablespoons at a time and cooked three breasts at a time for 5 minutes each side as they were pretty thick)
- Put browned chicken into crock pot
- In the same skillet, add the Water, Lemon Juice, Garlic, and Bouillon. Bring to a boil, then pour it over the chicken in the crock pot.
- Cover and cook on High for 3 hours or on Low for 6 hours (we did Low).
- Add the Parsley 15-20 minutes before the end of the cooking time.