1 pound Ground Beef
1 pound Italian Sausage (recipe called for hot, we used sweet)
1/2 tsp Garlic Powder
2 tsp Salt
1 tsp Black Pepper
1 cup Bread Crumbs (we used Italian Style)
1/4 cup Parmesan
1/2 cup Whole Milk (we used 2%)
1/2 cup Parsley
2 jars of Spaghetti or Maranara Sauce
1 block of Mozzarella (cut into bite-sized cubes)
- Cut your Mozzarella into bite-sized cubes and set aside.
- Mix Beef, Sausage, Garlic Powder, Salt, Black Pepper, Bread Crumbs, Parmesan, Eggs, Milk, and Parsley together in a large bowl by hand.
- Take a piece of your meat mix, roll into a ball, and hide a cube of the mozzarella cheese inside.
- Pour enough Spaghetti/Maranara sauce in the crock pot to cover the bottom, and place meatballs spaced just far enough that they don't touch. Layer more sauce, then more meatballs, until all meatballs are in the crock pot. Pour the rest of the sauce over the meatballs.
- Cook on High for 2 to 2-1/2 hours (we cooled it for 4-1/2-5 hours on low)